Your furniture is built just for you – each piece unique through its rustic wood element. It’s important to us that you make a few choices such as deciding how rustic you’d like the rustic slab component to be. For example; some folks like big open knots while others prefer having them filled with a solid epoxy. Some folks like splits with bow-tie inlays while others choose without.
Whether you purchase online or by phone, a Treasured Country Gifts (TCG)/Zimmer Service Representative will assist you – ensuring you get the ZIMMER Furniture piece you’ll be excited to receive. Because there is a build lead time, TCG/ZIMMER will occasionally update you with build progress. Remember, your ZIMMER Furniture is hand-made just for you and we cannot accept returns.
Our sales territory and product lead time
ZIMMER Furniture only sells and ships our furniture into the lower 48 contiguous States (United States of America).
Lead-times for all furniture is 4 to 12 weeks – please remember, our furniture is made mostly by hand. Shipping can take up to 3 weeks depending on your location.
How to Pay
ONLINE PURCHASE – You may purchase your ZIMMER Furniture online and pay using our secure Zimmer Website Shopping Cart. During “Checkout” you will be prompted to read the “Terms and Conditions” (information here) then required to pay a 50% Deposit for the furniture you had selected.
ORDER by PHONE or E-MAIL – Ordering over the phone or by email puts you in contact with a TCG/ZIMMER Service Representative who can answer questions or support requests.
Order Confirmation – After receiving your deposit a TCG/ZIMMER Service Representative will contact you by phone or email to confirm your order details prior to your furniture order being released to the woodshop.
Deposit Receipt -Regardless of how you choose to pay for your ZIMMER Furniture Treasured Country Gifts (TCG)/ZIMMER Furniture will send you a receipt for your deposit within 48 business hours of receiving it via e-mail, fax, or telephone. Your receipt will include estimated shipping charges. When your order is complete you will receive a request from us for final payment (balance and shipping cost) AND a photo of your furniture.
Cancelation – From the time of receiving yourTreasured Country Gifts (TCG)/ZIMMER Furniture order confirmation-receipt you will have 72 hours to cancel your order – after 72 hours we will retain 30% (does not include shipping cost) and refund to you the balance.
Payment Methods – VISA, MasterCard, Money Order, Certified or Personal Check (must clear), Wire Transfer
Commissioning and Build Lead Times
Commission: Our Master Furniture Makers have great experience with designing and building custom furniture pieces – they are very diverse and capable. We require a $200 design fee for commissioned projects which will be reimbursed on the final order payment.
Lead Time: Once TCG/ZIMMER receives your furniture deposit your order will be released to the woodshop – your ZIMMER Furniture piece is made specifically for you and typically requires an 8 – 10 week lead time BUT can take longer depending on the woodshop schedule and complexity of your furniture order.
Once your ZIMMER Furniture order is in process we can update/message you the progress of your order.
How We Ship
Our shipping carriers specialize in delivering furniture. Based on our experience we ship “White Glove Delivery”. The benefits of White Glove Delivery justify the added expense.
White Glove Delivery: The delivery driver(s) will carefully unload and unpack your furniture. They will then bring the furniture to the correct room(s) of your home or office. All related packaging material from your furniture will be removed. In some cases the driver will provide light assembly if needed.
There are some locations where inside delivery is not available.
Your ZIMMER Furniture order was made specifically for you – all furniture purchases are final. During the ordering process a Treasured Country Gifts (TCG)/ZIMMER Furniture Service Representative will assist you with reviewing your order to verify that it is correct and also to make sure the furniture will fit through doorways and stairs on its way to its final destination. Typically TCG/ZIMMER does not accept furniture returns but in the rare case we do we will charge a 30% restocking fee – additionally, you will be responsible for all return shipping charges.
Quality of Workmanship
ZIMMER Furniture is made here in Lancaster County Pennsylvania and by Master Furniture Makers and craftsmen. Our workmanship and quality is second to none and all of our furniture comes with a ONE Year Warranty against workmanship or materials defects. ZIMMER Furniture pieces are made of solid hardwood and are intended for normal use and wear – misuse that includes damages associated from impact (dents, gouges) or burning (high-temperature items coming into contact with the wood) or other misuse are not covered in the warranty. Additionally, we have no control over extreme levels (+/-) of humidity that can cause wood to expand or contract and therefore are not covered by the warranty.
Defective or Wrong Furniture
You are responsible for physically inspecting your ZIMMER Furniture shipment prior to you signing the driver’s Bill of Lading (before the delivery driver leaves your location). Damaged, defective or wrong furniture should be refused and returned with the delivery driver. You must notify us (Treasured Country Gifts/ZIMMER Furniture) within 5 working days of receiving-refusing your furniture shipment. Photographing defects, damage, or wrong products may be required as proof.
A dispute related to a furniture item made by a third party woodworker that you purchased through Treasured Country Gifts (TCG)/ZIMMER Furniture that cannot be resolved 1. Through the limited warranty, 2. Occurs outside of the limited warranty period, 3. Is not covered by the limited warranty or 4. Involves any other dispute, the customer must resolve said dispute directly with the third party manufacturer. All disputes relating in any way to any products sold through Treasured Country Gifts (TCG)/ZIMMER Furniture will be resolved by binding arbitration rather than in court, except the customer may declare claims in small claims court when qualified. The Federal Arbitration Act and Federal Arbitration Law apply to this agreement. The venue for any dispute hereunder shall be in Berks County, Pennsylvania or the place of business of a third party manufacturer. If for any reason a claim/dispute proceeds in court rather than in arbitration, “we each” waive any right to a jury trial. For any dispute hereunder, the prevailing party shall be entitled to receive a reimbursement for fees and costs, including attorney’s fees, arbitration fees and costs, and court costs. Treasured Country Gifts (TCG)/ZIMMER Furniture reserves the right to make changes to our website, printed material, policies, terms of service, and these Terms and Conditions at any time.
*A TreasuredCountryGifts.com Inc./ZIMMER Furniture Price Quote, Invoice/Receipt serves as a legally binding contract between said customer and TreasuredCountryGifts.com Inc. pursuant under Pennsylvania State Law.
*Placing an order for ZIMMER Furniture signifies you have read and accept the Terms and Conditions specified here on the ZIMMER Furniture & TreasuredCountryGifts.com websites. Available by mail by request.
*All claims related to the TreasuredCountryGifts.com/ZIMMERFurniture.com website, services provided through this website are governed by laws of the State of Pennsylvania.
- ZIMMER Furniture brand is owned and operated by Treasured Country Gifts .com Inc. (a Pennsylvania Corporation).
- Our furniture is handmade and can take 6 – 12 weeks to build.
- Delivery depending on size of the order and destination can take 2-3 weeks.
- We will e-mail you with shipping details prior to your order shipping.
- Interruptions related to your delivery that include but are not limited to bad weather, traffic, and uncontrollable events may occur of which we and or the Shipper have no control.
- The Shipping Company will contact you prior to delivery to schedule an appointment.
- Deliveries are made during standard business hours: Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Occasional weekend and or evening deliveries may occur. Our shippers will do their best to accommodate your schedule, but we cannot guarantee a specific time or day.
- Someone must be present at the delivery destination during the delivery. If you have made and confirmed a delivery appointment with a shipper and fail to keep that appointment, you may be charged additional redelivery/storage fees and your delivery may be delayed.
- Furniture may be shipped and require some assembly such as table bases.
- The customer is responsible for planning how the furniture will fit through doorways, on elevators or up staircases. We cannot offer returns/refunds for furniture that doesn’t fit in your home or office.
- There are situations where the White Glove Delivery Team cannot accommodate delivery into the room of your choice due to:
- Furniture being too large to fit through narrow spaces.
- The delivery team may not be physically able to solve the problem.
- The delivery team will not lift furniture through windows –or- remove windows or doors.
- The delivery team will not disassemble, move or dispose of existing furniture.
- Travel to and rooms receiving the furniture must be prepared (clear path). The delivery team does not make preparations for your delivery.
- Curbside & White Glove Deliveries require: a paved road, road width minimum 10’, and a road clearance height of at least 14’.
- Delivery drivers must be able to safely turn around once the delivery is complete – please contact us 610-856-1223 to discuss a potential restriction or problem well in advance of a delivery. Additional services required to solve unanticipated delivery problems –or- a change in destination address while the shipment is in transit (re-consignment) may result in additional charges.
IMPORTANT: Shipment Inspection
*All furniture is insured for shipping and carefully packaged for protection.
You the customer are fully responsible for carefully inspecting your furniture for damages. Please unpack the furniture before the shipper leaves to ensure that there is no damage. Any damage must be listed on the Weigh Bill / Bill of Lading that you sign for the driver.
All damages must also be reported within 5-days or Insurance will not cover the damage. Again, all damage must be listed / notated on the drivers Weigh Bill / Bill of Lading that you will be requested to sign. Photographing damages is highly encouraged and those photos can be e-mailed along with your order number to info@treasuredCountryGifts.com.
QUESTIONS? Phone, fax or e-mail your TreasuredCountryGifts.com Customer Service Specialist.
Treasured Country Gifts Inc. Phone: 610-856-1223 Monday – Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Eastern Time. Fax: (610) 856-9787 * E-Mail: Info@TreasuredCountryGifts.com
**ZIMMER Furniture is a subsidiary of TreasuredCountryGifts.com